Thursday, March 23, 2006

I will eat you alive!


No way!

What is this guy thinking about? I cannot exactly relate his blog title to his posts. He says it is a blog for his love for music, home life, and everything in between.

My first impression upon seeing his blog: "Now, here is something scary". However, I was disappointed. First impression never lasted longer than a second. In fact, it wasn't about music or home life. It was more of the 'everything in between'....if you know what I mean.

http://www.blogcharm.com/iwilleatyoualive/

My rating:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be a stretch, but if his blog is supposed to be about music maybe his title refers to the Limp Bizkit song "(I Will) Eat You Alive" ?

1:16 AM  
Blogger talk said...

Oh, I didn't know that. Probably it is. Thanks Enrique!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home