Thursday, March 23, 2006

To start with......

I'd be a liar if I tell you I do not use traffic exchange sites to gain traffic to 5 of my weblogs. Further, I'd be a big liar if I tell you I do not spend time on your articles and wonder about how your thoughts work. Furthermore, I'd be the biggest liar in this blog world if I insist that I do not entertain a good feeling each time I stumbled upon your very catchy blog titles while surfing.

After some heavy thoughts (BWAHAHA), I decided that I should attempt to decipher your initial imaginings before finally settling down to a blog title the blog world would see. I may get it correctly. Or I may make some guesses that would irk you, but rest assured your blog is one of a kind and that bloggers read it -- including this addict-blogger ME.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maritza said...

Oooh. I'd hate for you to read my blog.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I DARE you to read mine!

OMG now I have to string along a ton of code just to leave a comment. Why?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home