Friday, March 24, 2006

Jump in the Ocean


This is a site maintained by a 41-yr-old female coded Maritza. Her interests revolve around knitting, gardening, short stories to even sex (Sorry, please omit the last one. I was only lured by some photos posted in her blog).

JUMP in the OCEAN taken literally would mean a dive in the sea! While you surf, if you just wait for the timer to run out and won't read her articles, you'd probably think this lady is a beach buff. Truth is, she isn't a beach buff. My daring guess is that she is a couch potato who does the knitting and the watching of the (1) Virgin Suicides (2) The Emperor and the Assassin all day long.

Initially, she probably thought 'Jump in the Ocean' would completely embody the challenges she's taking risks to (while knitting or watching a movie...) in her life. This lady, I think, loves to defy danger and plunge herself to anything she feels like doing. 'Jump in the Ocean' is a best description of that!

If you still don't get her title, you better head to the nearest ocean and jump. By then it might help. :-)

My rating:

2 Comments:

Blogger leone said...

Glass houses and stones spring immediately to mind........

Have a nice weekend and keep a check on your blood pressure.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Maritza said...

The title comes from a Smiths song, since I can't swim. You're absolutely right about not being a beach buff. I do love the ocean, but stay firmly placed on the sand.

I'm truly flattered! I don't have a couch so the potato part is inaccurate, but I am pretty lazy in many aspects.

I like your site and I think I heart you too!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home